Better birthing experiences. Better outcomes.
Free up your staff to do what they do best.
Now you can offer your patients the birthing classes they need—without sacrificing any of your own valuable resources. Our typical hospital partner gains back 5-8 staff hours a week when they outsource their new-parent education programs to Amma. Additionally, studies show that informed parents have more accurate expectations and require less decision-making time while receiving care. They also have fewer complications during birth and their children experience fewer early health issues.
Partnering with Amma makes sense.
We offer a range of evidence-based curriculum designed in collaboration with our chief medical officer Annelise Skor Swigert, MD, FACOG a board-certified OB/GYN physician. Our team of expert teachers is made up of registered nurses, board-certified lactation consultants, and certified childbirth educators who are each committed to improving the birthing experience—for your patients, and for you.
We make it easy.
When you partner with Amma, we handle all the class scheduling and billing, and we even provide marketing materials for you to share with your patients. All you need to do is to encourage patients to sign up (and, in some cases, provide a meeting or classroom space in your clinic or hospital).
Why partner with Amma?
- You save your organization money by outsourcing your pre- and post-natal education to Amma.
- Your staff can devote their attention to patient care and clinical activities.
- Amma classes are highly rated, practitioner-endorsed, and delivered by certified trainers.
- Amma handles all scheduling, billing, logistics, and course presentation
- You receive everything you need to market classes to patients—including handouts, flyers, and more.
- Amma is the educator of choice for private practice clinics and the three largest healthcare systems throughout the Twin Cities.
OB/GYNs & Midwives in the Twin Cities love Amma.
Amma Parenting is the preferred provider of childbirth classes for the three largest healthcare systems in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area: Allina, M Health Fairview, and Park Nicollet/HealthPartners.
Learn more about partnering with Amma for your new parent education program
Schedule a chat